Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm Stranded Behind the Horizon Line

I must apologize to you, the loyal reader, for neglecting the Running Down a Dream Caption Contest in its infancy, but today it has returned with new vigor, new purpose, and....a new picture!!!

Note: This picture was taken yesterday in Mack Brown's office. No, it really was.

As always, place your submissions in the comments section, and may the best man/woman/other win. The Caption Contest runs through Sunday.

Here's my submission--"Note to self: In the fall, ask John McCain what it was like to actually play with John Heisman."

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mike M's wife said, "get back Hillary, or so help me, I'll . . ."


Mike M says,

"change we can believe in. Ricky's heisman is getting a new address."

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Hooray, the first appearance of Mike M.'s wife on Running Down a Dream. What a great day.

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Prosso said...

So then Agan made this crazy diving catch in the end zone, and GSP won it all. I have it on DVD do you want to watch it?

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If this picture doesn't bring Rooster Andrews back from the grave nothing will.

P.S.
End health care all together.

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I need now is a blunt and dreads!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home