Thursday, February 21, 2008

They Came Back to the World They Fought For

Congratulations to Mr. Jeff McCain for coming very close to naming "45" by Elvis Costello as the Thursday Song of the Day. There's a lesson here, kids: Name the right artist when no one else even tries and you might just find yourself the victor.

I ran across this video over a month ago on the blog of Jeff Giddens, and I would be doing myself, and the rest of this band (particularly my Dad) a great disservice if I didn't play the heck out of this thing.

Buddy Miller: "So New, There's Still No Title"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great video, the guy is a great guitarst and always plays these weird elec. guitars that no one else plays, also what a great down home sound. dad ps. I'll have to look for his new album if he has one out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home