Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Good Luck Had Just Stung Me

Nearly all of the other BLS bloggers have utilized this fantastic device, which was brought to our attention by Prof. Osler, but I have not revealed Running Down a Dream's rating until now.

cash advance

I can proudly say that you are currently perusing a blog that requires a "High School" reading level, but this revelation caused me to wonder what reading level was required for some of the other material that I peruse on a daily basis.

(All of these are the unadulterated, unaltered truth)
  • NY Times: Junior High
  • Washington Post: High School
  • ESPN: Junior High
  • Luke Reeves and the Blahg: Genius
  • Joseph R. Halbert: High School
  • Malcolm Gladwell: High School
  • Jonathan Smith: Junior High
  • Tim Henderson: Genius
  • Cris Carpenter: High School
  • Heath Huston: Elementary School (Heath, the truth hurts)
  • Patty V: High School
  • Dan Carlson: Elementary School (I have a feeling there will be some feedback on that result)
  • Jeff Giddens (High School)
  • Chris Field: Elementary School
  • Liverpool F.C.: Genius (I just report the facts ladies and gentlemen)
  • Facebook: High School (I'm beginning to doubt the accuracy of this site)
  • Wikipedia: Genius (My faith has been restored)
  • Politico: College (Undergrad)

That, my friends, is the tale of the proverbial tape. Now it is your turn to respond.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Luke Reeves said...

HAZAA!!!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Prosso said...

High school was awesome. I have no qualms.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Dan Carlson said...

Meh.

P.S. I think he means "Huzzah!"

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Luke Reeves said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Luke Reeves said...

genius?! the reeves kid can't even write "huzzah" right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home