Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I Ride the Train and I Ride It After Dark

Congratulations to Mr. Christopher Luke Reeves for correctly naming "Yellow" by Coldplay as the Tuesday Song of the Day. Ms. ALV, I'm sorry that you were not able to beat out Luke for the win, but please know that I'm holding a Beatles song somewhere in reserve for a day when you need to win.

During my time at home last weekend I was informed by my dear sister that she simply skips over the posts pertaining to Liverpool F.C. For such a determined and dedicated reader of this blog as my sister, that type of stance seems to present a large roadblock on her path to blog-enlightenment here at Running Down a Dream.

Speaking of the dear, dear Reds, tonight they met Cardiff City in a 4th Round Carling Cup match and came away with a 2-1 victory courtesy of goals by French-Moroccan striker Nabil El Zhar and your friend and mine, Steven Gerrard.

  • El Zhar's goal

  • Gerrard's goal


Perhaps my sister is the most vocal member of the so-called "Silent Majority" (along with Dan Carlson) that would prefer to banish talk of English football to the hinterlands of Running Down a Dream, but unfortunately for her, I have this to say: Get used to it. Liverpool is here to stay.

YNWA: Now and Forevermore

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Luke Reeves said...

hear, hear

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for you I read it today, but I still refuse to watch the videos. I still think they are LAME!!! Have a great day, love you!

~Kt

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Jeremy Masten said...

You can write, but I don't have to read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home