Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Hand You Hold Is the Hand that Holds You Down

Blogger is acting very oddly right now so I will keep my comments brief this evening.
  1. This law school thing is going to be okay, but I am going to read more than I ever have in my life.
  2. I've told some this already, but I think this process is going to have some eerie similarities to pledging. Except this time there will be no watermelons. Or booty call. Well, there are probably many differences, but I will not discuss all of them here. Just go with me on this one.
  3. I'm going to visit Jake and Emily Wardell tomorrow. Yes, that was as odd for me to write as it was for you to read. It's hard to believe that I am old enough now to be visiting friends who are married. I think they are going to buy a dining table tomorrow. I'll provide front-line correspondence for the Single News Service, hereafter known as the SNS (pronounced Sness). This organization is not real by any scope of the imagination. Again, just go with me here.
  4. I'm going to bed.

5 Comments:

At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never been to law school, but I think I might have some insight. The thing is, school really isn't difficult, it is just time consuming. Thats all it is, takes time. Remember that and you will be okay.

 
At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and Ben Grant, if you read this, contact me.

 
At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more with connor's inexperienced insight.

 
At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

everything to everyone, everlear...lots of "evers" in that phrase. glad to know you're surviving in waco! miss ya jscott!

 
At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

everclear. sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home