Sunday, March 26, 2006

Help Me Get Back to Your Arms

This could be the very moment that I realize I'm alive. The moment where I'm stuck in between. In between the life that I have built in 4 very quick years here and the life that is to come. Realizing that I could paralyze myself and not worry about the people here because I know I will be moving on in a very short time, but choosing something else.

Choosing to take each and every moment of this time of "waiting" to realize that if I don't stay awake all of my life will seem like waiting. There's always something new coming down the pipe and if that is my focus, I'll never wake up to see what is here today. Here right NOW.

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know...And you are about to step off into the darkness... Faith is believing one of two things will happen... There will be something solid to stand on...or you will learn to fly."

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture reminds me of the sunrise we saw on Mt. Princrton last summer. That was a moment when I felt very alive. Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home