Thursday, March 23, 2006

I Walk Through Walls

I would like to offer congratulations to Teresa for correctly naming "In a Matter of Days" by ACU's very own Homer Hiccolm and the Rocket Boys as the most recent Song of the Day.
Thanks to the filming of Jim Kizer, Kyle Miller, and the filming/editing of Mr. Hutton Harris, you can enjoy this video about the bike ride.

Right now, I find myself in a very familiar position. After Insanity for Humanity last year, I was probably a very annoying person to converse with. Because of the mental focus that it takes to do something for a very long time, I began to turn every conversation into one that was about the softball game. Now, it seems that I talk about the bike ride with everyone that I meet. People ask me about the ride, ask me if I am sore, ask me how Clark Packer did not die, but most importantly they ask why we did it.

For a few days I'll be glad to sacrifice the possibility of annoying those that I talk with if I can communicate that our ride really had nothing to do with bicycles and everything to do with giving someone hope.

2 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have enjoyed the pics and stories. It brought back a lot of memories. Congrats

 
At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would like to ditto what Brew said. It looks like you guys had an awesome time. Brew, what's up man? Never forget the mountains in California.
-Ben Grant

 

Post a Comment

<< Home