Friday, February 10, 2006

Ah, What Good is it to Live With Nothing Left to Give, Forget but Not Forgive, Not Loving All You See

Congratulations to Ms. Heidi Hipp for correctly naming "Someone Else's Arms" by Mae as the Thursday Song of the Day.

In our quest to full capture the essence of the original "Tale of the Frog" Sing Song Act from 1975, the men of Gamma Sigma Phi are all growing mustaches to replicate that facial trend of the mid-1970's.

I couldn't handle looking like a child-molester during the weeks leading up to the shows, so I have decided to grow the beard as a cover-up so that I can shave into the mustachio right before the Friday/Saturday extravaganza.

This picture is mainly for my parents, but I hope the rest of you enjoy it as well.


"All our warts are gone today, webbed feet can't stand in our way, ACU girls can't stay away!"

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed when Katie told me you were growing a beard and mustache and I'm laughing even more at the picture...hopefully this too will pass just like the Travolta hair from Sing Song '05. Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home