Friday, August 12, 2005

When You're Back in Your Old Neighborhood


Well my friends, I think summer is coming to a swift conclusion. I know that this next year is going to be incredibly busy and exciting, but I am going to hate moving out of the 'Burgh in the coming days.

Tonight is going to be the First Ever "Duel at Doc's", which you might have also heard of as the match between Jake "I want Emily's Car" Wardell, Nate "Behind the Music" Low, Aldon "Can I Kick It Like a Soccer Ball?" Wickliffe, and Russ "No matter what happens, I'm still going to love life" Guild for the exclusive room-claiming rights at the newest GSP house. Yes, that's right, they are playing putt-putt in order to determine who gets first pick on rooms. It's probably how all disputes should be solved, in fact I think that Karl Rove and Al Franken are going to be in the group behind us. It should be a lot of fun, and if you are in Abilene, come on out for what should be a little fun and a lot of stupidity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home