Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Atlantic Was Born Today and I'll Tell You How


I wanted to second Cody Blair's comment on yesterday's blog about Austin Henley's venture into the blogging world. You can find Austin's inane musings right here.

Earlier this summer, I noticed that one of my friends from high school was traded from the San Diego Padres to the Cincinnati Reds in a trade for Joe Randa. I thought about Travis as I was reading this column by George Will in the Washington Post.

I have been reading so much about the removal of the Israeli Settlers in the Gaza Strip lately, and I was wondering what some of the opinions were out there about what is happening over in the Middle East. Let me know.

1 Comments:

At 2:13 AM, Blogger Lori said...

There's been so much violence leading up to this point in Israel/Gaza's history, so I think it's a good thing they're withdrawing, and hopefully it will calm things down a little in the Middle East, although I don't know if I actually believe it will lead to peace. I just hope there aren't too many casualties as the settlers are forced out of Gaza. It's been interesting reading the stories about Israeli soldiers crying with the settlers as they're forcing them out of their homes. You just know the emotions are running so high there right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home