Friday, July 8, 2005

A Harbor in The Tempest



One of the greatest blessings that God can give us is a life filled with friends. My view of what constitutes a friend that is truly a blessing has been widened considerably during my time at college. I am finding that the greatest friends are those who make me uncomfortable at times, those that call me to a higher standard, and those who point me towards Jesus. These are not people that you can always just sit around and do nothing with. They are people who call me to action. They are people who call me to the way of Jesus with all of its challenges and sacrifices. For all of you who surround me on a daily basis with the words, actions, and love of Christ, I thank you. May God bless all of you, whether you are near or far.

2 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Blogger Jonathan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln--an Optimist editor sighting on one of ACU's most popular blogs. That's right, I said it, and who's to argue if the media says it's true? He looks like he has devil eyes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home