Monday, June 27, 2005

For You I'll Wait, 'Til Kingdom Come

Today was so much fun at Passport. It is so interesting to look back on the event that began my time at ACU 3 years ago and to remember the journey that these new Freshmen are about to begin. I cannot imagine sometimes what my life would be like if I did not go to ACU. I know that it is no use to play "What If?" games with our lives because we will never know what our lives would be if they were different than they are, but I know that my life is incredibly blessed because I came to this place.

The people that I am surrounded with are the greatest examples and companions on this journey through one of the most critical points of my entire life. This place has shaped me and I am forever changed because I am in this place day in and day out. I think that it is no accident that I will be here at the 100th Anniversary of the University. This will be an amazing time as we look back on how God has been faithful to what he began here in Abilene and look forward to how God will continue to bless us as we seek to increase his fame and renown through the work of our University.

4 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Spoken like a true senior--you're beginning to reminisce. :) Enjoy this year ...

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great game coleman, but i prefer the classic car game, "the cliff game." from a pool of 3 people you choose one to make out with for an hour and never see again, one to live with the rest of your life but never make out with (can't touch), and then one to push off a cliff. tons of fun

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

from cody

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Justin said...

Feel free to play a sample game here on the comment section. There is only one requirement. The people that are named must be drawn from our friend group. Have at it boys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home