Friday, June 24, 2005

Even the Wrong Words Seem to Rhyme, Out of the Doubt that Fills My Mind, I Somehow Find You and I Collide


I would be remiss not to offer my prayers and thoughts to Kristen Newbill and Dave Sessions who will be married tomorrow in Nashville. If you read this blog, please take a moment to ask God's blessing on Dave and Kristen's marriage and the life that they will build together. I know that Dave has an amazing heart and unique desire to be used by God and I cannot wait to see what he has in store for Kristen and Dave.

Tomorrow morning, Brandon and I are going to go run in the Fandangle 5K in Albany, Texas (not New York). The only other 5K that I have ever run in was the Run For Justice last April. I think that the competition will be measurably better tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home