Friday, March 13, 2009

I Write You In Spite of Years of Silence

Congratulations to Ms. Katrina Kincaid for correctly naming "Bathtub Gin" by Phish as the Friday Song of the Day.

I'm laying low right now on the blogging front, but do not fear my friends, come next week I will return like Douglas MacArthur to the Philippines.
Prepare yourselves.

I will not, however, have a corn-cob pipe like the one being used by the General in the photo above. Popeye already cornered that market.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger IMV said...

Say It Ain't So - Weezer

-Middleton

PS Be careful with your Chelsea predictions now that Drogba's back and Hiddink has everyone all positive again.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Jeremy Masten said...

I know I won't win, but because it might be my favorite song ever:

Say It Ain't So by Rivers Cuomo et al. (aka Weezer)

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Alan said...

It sounds like you need a trip to Brownwood. My alma mater owns that very corncob pipe pictured.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home