Sunday, July 27, 2008

There Are Two Colors in My Head

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Running Down a Dream readers of all ages, I'm coming to you live from Parral, Chihuahua.
For those of you who are not familiar with the city that saw the death of Pancho Villa, feel free to read more here courtesy of that fount of all (possibly fallible) knowledge, Wikipedia.
People may love to point out that Parral was a former center of Chihuahua's silver mining industry, but I choose to focus on the fact that it was recently named as one of the "Ten Marvels of Gastronomy in Mexico". At first blush, such a title does not seem favorable towards a gringo like yours truly, but when the honor is based on Parral's famous beef dishes and dulce de leche candy, I think I'll be just fine.

Current Reading
Orthodoxy by G.K. Chesterton

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Top 5 greatest bands of all time. Radiohead and "Everything in its Right Place."

Because they are British, though, I believe they would probably spell it "There are two colours in my head." Not "colors." Truly disappointing from an alleged fan of the English Premier League.

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Patrick said...

Huzzah!! Chesterton!! Enjoy my friend, it is a good one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home