Friday, July 25, 2008

Men With Insight, Men In Granite

Congratulations to Mr. Joseph R. Halbert for correctly naming "Wishlist" by Pearl Jam as the Wednesday Song of the Day. Those of you who are paying close attention will note that Joey merely named the Pearl Jam album, Yield, which contains "Wishlist", but in my book, that's good enough.

Even though I was a week late, I went to see the following film this afternoon and thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed it.

For those who have not yet seen The Dark Knight, I can only add my endorsement to the chorus of other voices praising the movie. For those who don't want to see the film, well, you might just find yourself participating in "the pencil trick", if you know what I mean.

Thoughts on the film? Love it? Hate it? Disappointed? Surprised?

I would love to hear.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home