Monday, February 25, 2008

You and I Had to Be the Standing Joke of the Year

Congratulations to Mr. Mike May as the winner of this week's Caption Contest for his submission of "Change we can believe in. Ricky's Heisman is getting a new address," which was very closely followed by Mr. Ryan Searcey's entry: "All I need now is a blunt and dreads!"

Just because I want to capitalize on the momentum of last week's Caption Contest, we're starting this week's showdown right........now.
Note: Photo courtesy of Ms. Nikki Walker. Taken immediately after the Manning/Tyree miracle play in the dying moments of Super Bowl XLII.

As always, place your entries in the Comments Section through next Sunday, and maybe the winner will receive something special. Then again, maybe not. I guess you'll just have to stick around to find out, my friends.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Luke Reeves said...

"Can you believe we both wore gray? So embarrassing!"

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Prosso said...

two moonies one cup reaction shot

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Ben Grant said...

"I can't believe he ate that. It's a close call, but I vote he wins the $20."
-Ben Grant

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I screwed Searcey out of a victory in the Caption Contest last week in favor of that AGGIE Mike May. What in the hell have I done? I better go hide!

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike M here,

in light of my recent success, i think it only fitting to abstain from entering this week's contest. But if i were going to enter . . .

"What! I can't believe that T-sip Searcey. All he needs now is a blunt and some dreads."

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout out! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home