Saturday, December 8, 2007

For All These Questions Being Directed At Me

After being called out by the Alico Dreamer, I felt compelled to respond by taking the Democratic edition of the Washington Post candidate quiz that I linked to earlier this week.

Here's the Blue rundown:
  • Hillary Clinton (8 pts.)


  • Bill Richardson (7 pts.)


  • Chris Dodd (5 pts.)


  • Barack Obama (3 pts.)


  • John Edwards (2 pts.)


I will now go bathe in hydrochloric acid, or in lieu of that soothing activity, pull an Oedipus on myself. That was not a good way to start a Saturday.

Hillary Clinton???? Really???

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Sammie said...

haha! I got John Edwards by a landslide on the democratic side, with Ron Paul on the republican. I can't remember the exact pointage, but it was pretty interesting. Thank you for sharing!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Jeremy Masten said...

You had to pay a lot of attention to the Democrat quiz. Their responses are totally different from the Republicans but all pretty much the same among themselves. I made most of my decisions based on how they worded it, whether it seemed partisan or thoughtful, that kinda thing. The placement of a comma can be very enlightening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home