Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pull Me Out of the Aircrash

I realize this story has already been hashed out on other BLS blogs, but I would be doing myself and the rest of this band a disservice if I didn't cover this thing for my non-BLS reading audience.


Last Saturday night, or to be more precise, early Sunday morning, Assistant Baylor football coach Eric Schnupp decided to "mark his territory" on the bar of local watering hole "Scruffy Murphy's". Here's more coverage of the "Schnupp Sprinkle" incident from the Waco Tribune-Herald.

Baylor football may have taken up permanent residence in the Big 12 cellar, but at least they know how to generate good copy.



Current Reading


Mystic River--Dennis Lehane

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Jeremy Masten said...

Is that . . . fiction?

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Justin said...

It's as real as my love for the Rangers, which is to say, painfully real.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home