Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I Heard You Cryin' Loud All the Way Across Town

There's not much to report on the second day of the Fall Quarter besides a strong performance by Liverpool in today's match against Toulouse. Now that the Reds have vanquished the French side, they will move on to the Champions League Group Stages. Tim, I realize that a number of the Liverpool videos that I have been posting lately from YouTube are being shut down by something called NetResult. Because of that, I'm switching over to Daily Motion to bring you all of the latest footage from the greatest football club on the face of the earth. That, my friends, is an empirically provable assertion.

Before you watch the video, the goalscorers today were Peter Crouch (19th minute), Sami Hyppia (49th minute), and Dirk Kuyt (87th and 90th minutes). Also, the commentary is not in English. Sorry. Consider this your moment of cultural experimentation for the day. You'll thank me later.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I Come Around by Green Day. Off the smash hit album Dookie.

Halbey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home