Thursday, April 13, 2006

This Was My Big Secret, How I'd Get Ahead

Congratulations to Ms. Heather Norman for correctly naming "Bittersweet Symphony" by the Verve as the Tuesday Song of the Day.

Richard Ashcroft, where ever you are, I'm sorry that you could not be on stage with Coldplay in Dallas to perform "Bittersweet Symphony" like you did at Live 8 this summer, but I guess that's the difference between London and Big D. Well, I guess there are a lot of differences, but that's the main one on my mind right now.

I'm headed home this afternoon for the first time this semester and it should be really good to spend Easter weekend with the parents. I'll try to check in tonight with some more thoughts on The Assassins' Gate but there are no guarantees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home