Sunday, April 2, 2006

Do You Hear My Heart Beating?

I realize that I am checking in with any sort of commentary on the NCAA Tournament at an incredibly late date, but I guess it's better late than never. Anywho, I think I will be rooting for UCLA on Monday night. I realize that the Bruins might be the basketball equivalent of Notre Dame, but I think it will be very difficult to root against the "Cameroon Crazie" Luc Richard Mbah a Moute simply because he has the best name in college basketball.
I don't have any type of intricate theory based on past championships played on certain American rivers like I did last year, but I feel good about the Bruins on Monday night. Any money lost on friendly wagers because of my prognostications/guesses is lost at your own risk. You have been warned.

2 Comments:

At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Gravity" by Embrace
-HNorm-

 
At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or "eternal flame" by the bangles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home