Monday, April 10, 2006

You Just Need to Breathe

Well, well, well. So we meet again. Sorry for not writing, but the past few days have been quite crazy. I'll try to provide some sort of summary in a hodge-podge of bullet points, short essays, and photos. Here goes....

  • I received the following email on Saturday afternoon
Dear Mr. Scott:
Congratulations! On behalf of Baylor Law School, I am pleased to extend to you an offer of admission to our Fall 2006 class. Our entering students are among the best and brightest seeking admission to law school. We want you to be one of those students! In addition, I am delighted to inform you that the Baylor Law School Admissions and Scholarships Committee has awarded you the Dean's Academic Excellence Scholarship. This is a one-half tuition scholarship. This scholarship is based on your outstanding credentials and our belief as a committee that you will do well academically at Baylor Law School.

As you can imagine, I was thoroughly pleased to hear from Baylor and even more pleased that in addition to the possible scholarships from Baylor through ACU, I also received the Dean's Scholarship. All of this combined to make my decision about the next three years very easy. Waco here we come......

  • I had a fantastic trip down to Austin on Friday with the 4th graders from Fannin Elementary in Abilene. Here are some of the highlights:

Adrian was my buddy for the day.
Adrian loving it in his future chair.


  • Saturday was the final Formal that I was able attend as a member of Gamma Sigma Phi. Good times all around as you can see by these photos:
Joseph and I


Erin and I

Blake and I. Bob Barker eat your heart out!

A special photo-op with the Champ!

These penguins looked rather sickly.

3 Generations of Big and Little Brothers in Gamma Sigma Phi.

The SA Office unites at GSP Formal.

Miss Norman and I.

3 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Cody Blair said...

congrats J-Scott. go Bears...

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Prosso said...

You Baylor Bear you! It's about time they got their act together. Since you are gonna live so close I sense a Jim Gibbs/Justin Scott/Joey Halbert Night of Mayhem on the horizon.

 
At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congats j-scott. you don't know how proud i am. i love you. seriously i do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home