Sunday, February 19, 2006

Singing Ain't This Life so Sweet

For your viewing pleasure, I present a photo essay featuring the highlights of Sing Song 2006.

The Scott family unites.

Shelbs and I.

The Wizard, Joseph, and yours truly.



The man, the myth, the legend. Trevor McWilliams.

Courtney and I. Notice Malinda trying with all of her might to disrupt the picture.

Sarah and I. I've always owed her a great debt of gratitude for pinning my cuffs back when we were ice-cream men.


Just look at the intensity on Coleman's face


The Little Brother and I.


Miss Lyndsay Reed and I.


The Norm and I.


Miss Valerie Hanneken and I.


Jon and I were allowed into the Freshman 50. A great honor indeed.


Joey said I look like one of the Gallagher brothers from Oasis in this picture. I'm just surprised that anyone can take their eyes off of Danny's amazing fu-manchu.


All hell breaking loose.

Welcome to the Summit. Notice the expression of Casey Bingham in the lower center portion of the picture. Priceless.

The Legacy from left to right: Jeff McCain(Victory #5), David Gilly (Victory #4 and #3), Eric Hise (Victory #2), and Jay Duty (Victory #1)
The Drive for Five is complete.

2 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"This Year's Love" David Gray
-HNorm-

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Cody Blair said...

great picture diary...love it. good to talk to you this weekend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home