Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I Can't Imagine All the People that You Know

Congratulations to Mr. Jeffrey Giddens for correctly naming "Airbag" by Radiohead as the Song of the Day from January 6th.

In one of the more hilarious stories that I have heard in a long time, Isiah Thomas threatened to make trouble for the Sports Guy if he ever met him on the street. You can read Bill's take on the call out here.
The Sports Guy has been a long time critic of the way that Isiah has handled almost everything basketball related after he retired as a player. Isiah has consistently been on the business end of Bill's jokes because of the fact that he ran the CBA into the ground, dramatically underachieved as coach of the Pacers, and threw the entire Knicks franchise under the proverbial bus.

This made me start thinking about my own writing. If the Sports Guy got called out for his criticism of Isiah, can it be very long before Pat Robertson calls me out on the 700 Club? If anyone consistently TIVO's the show, please make special note if I am the focus on any of Pat's proclamations. Thanks, I will be forever grateful.

1 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Konstantine by Something Corporate?? Hope you had an amazing Birthday J-Scott.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home