Thursday, May 12, 2005

Even If You Cannot Hear My Voice, I'll Be Right Beside You Dear

Sometimes the days when you don't feel the best turn out to be the most fun. Tonight, a bunch of us went out to play Putt-Putt, and I came to the conclusion that this game could make the most rational and calm person snap when the ball doesn't go into the clown's mouth or through the Windmill. On the outside,I think we all looked at Happy Gilmore like a psycho when he went postal on that clown, but deep down all of us know that we have been forced to those depths of anger by a simple game like miniature golf.

Current Listening: "Let's Bottle Bohemia" by The Thrills.

I know this is not anything deep or profound, and I'm sorry. So sue me. At least there is always tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home