Saturday, February 12, 2005

Consequence Is a Bigger Word Than You Think

As I am about to leave to head down to Austin for the marathon, it is difficult not to feel like I am being sent out on some great quest to fell some great beast. Everyone has been offering their support and encouragement and I have received more than a few "Are you crazy?" looks.

I think my favorite comment came from Aaron Winn when he said,"If one of my friends called me up and told me that they wanted to come over and they lived 26 miles away, I would probably not even drive there."

I guess that is the appeal of doing this, kind of a "dream the impossible dream" venture. I will check back in either tomorrow night or Monday morning on how it went. Until then, I've got a long way to run.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home