Tuesday, November 9, 2004

There Is Always One Last Light to Turn Out

This morning, I have a bold, fearless football prediction for you. USC and Oklahoma will play in the National Championship game, because Auburn is going to lose to Georgia this weekend or they will lose in the SEC Championship game. I am glad that I have this forum to throw out these prognostications with no fear of monetary loss.

As a student, I always feel as though I am working to complete a series of tasks, and when I am done with those tasks, they let me out of school for a little while. Until I have to come back and start a whole new set of tasks. When I was younger I would always dream about how great it would be to be out of school. I am coming to realize that throughout our lives, we work through a series of tasks, and when we are done, they give us more tasks. Except when you are an adult, the breaks are not quite as long. What a blessing to know that one day we will have rest for eternity. I am not writing this because I am particularly stressed out, but if you are, take comfort and rest in the Lord's peace today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home