Monday, November 22, 2004

And We Kissed as Though Nothing Could Fall

The winners for the blog title yesterday were Marie Nordman and Aaron Winn. They correctly guessed "Lie In Our Graves" by Dave Matthews Band. When I wear out the New Balance shoes that I am marathon-training in, I will give one to Marie and one to Aaron. The distinctive foot odor is free of charge. These are limited edition folks, you should be jealous.

Last night at the First Ever GSP Thanksgiving Social was great fun. Jeff Giddens' Band was excellent as usual. They played a great cover of "Oh, My Sweet Carolina" in the midst of a solid set. The Home Place is a really great place to eat, but I do not think it would be as much fun if you did not have a large group. Since it is family-style dining, you pass around all of the dishes to each person. It was like a big Thanksgiving teaser for all of us.

Which reminds me: Only 3 more days, and then STUFFING!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Sorry, I had a momentary blackout there. I could have a Thanksgiving dinner composed solely of stuffing and Pecan Pie.

What are your favorite Thanksgiving foods blog readers?

4 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Tricky JT. At first glance, I recognized the title as the lyrics of the song "heroes" by the Wallflowers, one my personal favorite music groups. It seems however that this song has been artistically delivered by two other entities of musical genius: David Bowie (I love the labrynth and you should too) and Oasis.

I am a sucker for Sweet Potatoe pie.

Jeffrey

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OBVIOUSLY turkey!!!

-Katrina

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Pumpkin pie for breakfast, with homemade whipped cream of course. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Potato Pie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home