Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Corporation T-shirt, Stupid Bloody Tuesday

Congratulations to Mr. Andrew M. Tuegel for correctly naming "Folsom Prison Blues" by Johnny Cash as the Monday Song of the Day. Because I'm feeling generous on this Tuesday evening, I'm giving you the Man in Black singing "Folsom Prison Blues" to the inmates at San Quentin. I'm sure Chuck Manson loves him a little Johnny Cash.

Wait, that didn't sound quite right. Just enjoy the music.

Moving on to stories that don't involve Charles Manson, I'm proud to give a little publicity to one of my favorite endeavors in the entire world, Wilderness Trek. Mr. Edd Eason, the Executive Director of Trek, has once again set up a deal with Coffee With a Cause so that $3 dollars of every bag of coffee purchased through Coffee With a Cause will go directly towards supporting Trek's scholarship programs.

If you thought I was going to write about Trek and not post a picture of the hideous beard that I grew during the summer of 2006, well, you're just confused my friend.

Current Reading
Lone Survivor: The Eyewitness Account of Operation Redwing and The Lost Heroes of Seal Team 10 by Marcus Luttrell with Patrick Robinson

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger ALV said...

YAY, I finally get one!
The Beatles - I Am The Walrus.

For the record, I knew the last one but was late :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home