Tuesday, November 11, 2008

You Lose Your Fear of the End

Congratulations to Mr. Andrew Tuegel for correctly naming "Save Me" by Dave Matthews (and Tim Reynolds) as the Monday Song of the Day.


I must tell you, I was a bit surprised by the outpouring of commentary on the favorite Arrested Development character question, but if there's one thing that people love, it's the Cornballer.

I'm not a huge fan of the NBA, but if Portland Trailblazers rookie Rudy Fernandez continues his impression of "Jimmy" from Seinfeld, I might just start following Rudy and his red-and-black clad mates.
For a player who almost exclusively hits three-pointers, perhaps it shouldn't have been a surprise to hear Trail Blazers rookie Rudy Fernandez on Monday speak in the third person.

"Rudy is not everyday a shooter," Fernandez said. "He's defense. He's passes. He's assists."

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger lance said...

Rudy is the truth, son. Did you see his performance in Beijing? He had some nasty dunk over D-Howard (i think) and drained a kajillion threes over Kobe and DWade.
Point being, if I played fantasy basketball this year, Rudy F would be one of my top picks. Kid is sick.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Justin said...

To tell you the truth, I'm just a fan of someone who speaks in the 3rd person. If he plays basketball as well, then good for him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home