Friday, February 29, 2008

I Said I Don't Know If I Was the Boxer or the Bag

Congratulations to Mr. Ben Grant for correctly naming "Mexican Cousin" from the Phish album Round Room as the Thursday Song of the Day.

A few notes on a rainy Friday night in Waco:

Speaking of Phish, you just have to love the following video of "First Tube", if only for the priceless documentation of Caucasian dance moves. Take notes and learn from the masters, my friends.

Today, Liverpool wrapped up a 4-year, 17 million pound deal with Argentinian midfielder Javier Mascherano. You know what this means, right? Yes, you didn't spend all of that time in vain learning to sing "Ja-vi-er Masch-er-a-no" to the tune of The White Stripes' "Seven Nation Army". Not hearing it? Just sing it in your head. Duh-duh-duh Duhhh-duh-duh-duh. I hope that gets stuck in your head as well. If not, here you go:

Oh, Semi-Pro came out today? Man, I really have a hankering for a new deodorant in my life. How's Old-Spice? I really wish they had a more effective marketing plan.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home