Sunday, January 6, 2008

I Know You'll Count On the Me From Yesterday

It really was a treat to see so many good friends last night in Arlington at the Hardie-Allen wedding. In one of the country's longest unknown streaks, I was yet again somehow denied the honor of catching the garter by that rascal Jordan Paul Gay, but as a wise man once said, "Tough times don't last but tough people do."


Also, as the editor-in-chief of the Blahg was quick to point out, a special recognition is in order for my good friend Jeff McCain, who has been a faithful reader of Running Down a Dream from Day 1 (a.k.a. October 25, 2004). If any of the rest of you have been reading from the beginning, and somehow feel that I have slighted you by failing to mention your name, by all means, please use the comments section to berate me for this error.


I'll have more later, but right now I need to take some personal time to get in the right frame of mind for the return of American Gladiators to the airwaves. Let's be honest, if you can't get excited about "The Eliminator", you probably have a hard time getting excited about anything.


You also might not have a soul.


It hurts, but it's the truth.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home