Monday, July 25, 2005

Feel Complete, Stop Paying Dues

The week at Kadesh begins in earnest today, and I am very excited. I am working with students who are going to be College Freshmen in the fall. I can still remember the year that I came to Kadesh in the summer after my high school graduation. Some of the members of that group are people that I talk to on a daily basis here at ACU. The opportunity to work with students that are in a period of great transition is an incredible opportunity because this is usually a period of searching for the foundational aspects of one's independent life.

I would ask that everyone be in prayer for our group as we discover what it means to find hope in God and nothing else. Pray that God would lead us into a place where we discover more of him, and his presence is real in each of our lives this week.

After my short blurb on Saturday night about the experience that is miniature golf, I ran across this article in the NY Times about the wacky sub-culture of professional miniature golfers. Enjoy everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home