Tuesday, March 11, 2008

When We're Wrong, Please Correct Us

Update: After getting called out for neglecting to mention the most recent Song of the Day Winner, I must congratulate Mr. Andrew Tuegel for naming "Staring at the Sun" from U2's 1997 album Pop.

Do not worry, my ever-faithful readership. I have not fallen into some piney-woods black hole during my return home for Spring Break. I'm just trying to lay low for a week before things get started again in the Land of the Bear on St. Patrick's Day.

I'll be back tomorrow with the winner of last week's Caption Contest, thoughts on Liverpool's outstanding 1-nil victory over Inter Milan at the San Siro today, and more fun than should legally be allowed in the blogosphere.

Until then, stay safe, stay smart, and don't go to Eliot Spitzer for advice on "after-hours" activities.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger Austin said...

I had set the over/under on Spitzer jokes I read/heard today at 25 and I went WAY over. It's too easy, yet always funny.

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

i want credit for my U2 lyric. also, i saw spitzer and ronaldo exchanging madam numbers the other day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home